There Are No Fashion Rules!
On Wednesday I decided to wear my white crop pants with my knee-high boots from Forever 21. My jean blazer is from Ralph Lauren. I know, it's white after Labor Day, but it looks so cute! But for real, I don't even care if there are fashion rules or not. Just wear what you love. Even if you want to wear the same thing for a month, who cares as long as it is clean. Ok, that was my Friday in your face.
-xoxo-
Stephanie
I agree! Wear what you like and like what you wear!:)
ReplyDeletexx
The Stylish Confessions | Fashion & Beauty blog
I am so happy you agree. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.
DeleteI wear whatever I want as long as they're clean. 100% agree.
ReplyDeleteVivi Lien
I'm so glad you agree!
DeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteSo true, it's like don't judge me if I wear the same thing 5 days in a row okay? Haha :) xx
ReplyDeletehttp://thelittlebluesailboat.blogspot.co.uk/
I know! Like what if I am obsessed?
Delete