Thursday, January 8, 2015
Thursday's Winter Outfit Idea
I wore my Tommy Hilfiger ankle zip pants today with a Polo by Ralph Lauren sweater my boyfriend found thrifting. My boots are Steve Madden from Marshall's. I am also wearing a purple long sleeve shirt underneath my sweater, which is sticking out.
I am currently in the process of looking for a new place to live. Our lease is almost over, and I think it would be best if we looked for a new place to live, as our building is rather old, and it goes through a large amount of electricity compared to most places. I am excited for the new, but this might also influence my decision to finish school this semester. There are limitations on the classes I can take as an online student, and so far I was unable to find all online classes. If things don't change in the next week, I will be taking the spring semester off to focus on work and my fashion blog.
-xoxo-
Stephanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment