Monday, January 26, 2015
My UW-Wisconsin Love Outfit
Hey, y'all! I meant to write yesterday, so sorry to keep ya hanging. Sunday was technically one of twelve special days I cannot wait to continue each month. I had fun shopping and eating brunch at Blue Mesa Grille. Home Goods is a kick A store! I scored some adorable clear cosmetics organizers and a hamper, so I can take my laundry to a cleaning service in a cute carrier. I also went to Ulta, which was so fun. It was my first time, and I went in with a mission, so I didn't get too distracted.
On Saturday I wore my UW-Wisconsin leggings from Victoria's Secret. I'm originally from Wisconsin, so I like to wear them in support. My gray top and red tank top is from Forever 21. I also wore Ugg boots.
I hope y'all are having a great week so far!
-xoxo-
Stephanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment