Thursday, January 8, 2015
January Julep Maven Box
I have been a Julep Maven for about a year and a half now. Since they are a fairly new company, it has been exciting watching Julep grow and develop new ideas. Some of the best part has been the inclusion in their progress, and trying new products.
This month I am getting a few late Christmas presents, and my Julep box is one of them. Every three months or so you can earn enough reward points to get a free Julep box. I got everything in the picture above for free!
You don't have to get just nail polish. Julep has incorporated many new options so you never get bored of getting a few nail polishes every month. This month I got an extra item (on the far right) because it was a special promotion for Mavens. I also got a yummy treat of Junior Mints, which the boyfriend found.
Let me know if you are a Maven, or if you have any other subscription boxes. I have a few others I will discuss in the future. Have a good night!
-xoxo-
Stephanie
Labels:
beauty,
cosmetics,
fashion,
fashion blogger,
fashionista,
Julep,
mani,
manicure,
Maven,
nail polish,
nails,
style,
style blogger
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment