Saturday, January 31, 2015

Mercat Bistro Dallas Texas

    A few weeks ago I went to Mercat Bistro here in Dallas, Texas with the boyfriend and his mom. We were out looking for a new place to rent, and his mom suggested we try out this restaurant. They were technically closed, as it was 2PM, but they were staying open for some reason, and said we could stay. When the boyfriend's mom went in to the restroom, she saw the Governor was having lunch. We were dining outside, and I never went in the Bistro, but I still thought it was cool we were the only ones present. It was such a lovely day! Sometimes, I would like to have snow sometimes, but on days like the day above, I don't really miss snow. 

     I really love the location of Mercat Bistro. As you can tell in the picture, the plates are beautiful. We tried the charcuterie for our appetizer, and I ordered the French onion soup as my lunch. I also ordered a black hat, which is an espresso shot on top of vanilla flavored cream. It's delicious! I also enjoyed everything else. I will definitely return and try more. 

     I hope y'all enjoyed this post! Happy weekend!

     -xoxo-

         Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment