Saturday, January 10, 2015

Julep Nail Polish Giveaway


     I am giving away a bottle of Julep nail polish (Maryam) to a random individual (world-wide) on Tuesday, January 13th at 12pm Central Time. The requirements are to follow me on Instagram, Bloglovin and Google+. All three are on my blog. I will announce the winner by the end of the day on Tuesday. 

     Best to you all!

     -xoxo-

         Stephanie

11 comments:

  1. Hi there :) I've nominated you to do the Liebster Award since I think your blog is lovely! Check out my blog post for instructions at http://www.jessicabird.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is lovely! I followed on all three!
    Instagram: @ingespeemanns
    Bloglovin: inge42
    Google+: Inge Speemanns
    Email: ingespeemanns@yahoo.com
    Thanks for the awesome opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm following you on
    Instagram with @littodinozombeh
    Bloglovin' with www.bloglovin.com/littodino
    Google+ with Rachel Beltz
    Thank you so much for the opportunity! I'm looking forward to keeping up with your adorable blog!
    My email is littodinozombeh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!
    IG- @samgram337
    Google+- Samantha Clostio
    Bloglovin- SClostio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Followed on Google+ ( Mindy Glazer), Instagram ( gmindyg1), and Bloglovin ( Mindy Glazer)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so pleased! Best to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Instagram : http://instagram.com/valerietheberge/?ref=badge
    Bloglovin : http://www.bloglovin.com/valerietheberge2013
    Google+ : http://www.bloglovin.com/valerietheberge2013

    Thanks!!!!!

    v_theberge@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ig: @ilafede83
    Bloglovin and g+: ilaria carraro

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope I'm getting this in on time! IG: alh2027, G+: Alison H, bloglovin: alh2027. Email is alh2027 *AT* gmail (DOT) com. Thanks so much! Love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete