Thursday, December 11, 2014

Wednesday's Outfit and Week Update


     I am feeling so inspired because of Christmas coming up. It's so inspirational! I just love this time of year!

     I bought my pants at Tommy Hilfiger earlier this year on my trip to New York. It was such an exciting experience! I am obsessed with Gossip Girl, and at the time I started reading the books, so I was having even more fun. I went to many of the places I saw in the show, such as the Russian Tea Room from when Georgina meets up with the crook Poppy Lipton, and the men's Ralph Lauren store from the episode where Nate is sleeping with Duchess and she buys him something spiffy. Oh I do love New York!

     My shoes are from Ruche. I am obsessed with the vintage-classic look of all of their clothing. These shoes were a spontaneous purchase because as soon as I saw them, I purchased them no matter the cost. They were actually purchased together with the plaid skirt I wore a few days ago. I love oxfords, especially these because they have a heel. I'm short, so I typically go for heels.

     The shirt I purchased at Forever 21. I have been trying to purchase tops that are versatile, as opposed to in the past where I would purchase a top because it's lovely and bold, and then I have limited outfits to wear it with. This shirt is so billowy and silky. I love the button detail in the front. 

     My pearls are also not real. They are play jewels, but they look cute. I love layering them alone or with other jewels. 

     If you liked this outfit, or you want to know more, leave a comment below. I'd love to have feedback. I'm so excited to be sharing all of my outfits. It's something I have been longing to do, and I have a passion for it. Please enjoy my fashion expressions.

     -xoxo-

        Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment