Sunday, December 7, 2014
Thirty One Gifts for Christmas
Two Christmases ago I received this lovely tri-fold bag from Thirty One Gifts from my boyfriend's mother for organizing my jewelry and jewelry supplies. I love the pattern, and the font and color is very nice with the pattern. I'm able to fit a lot of stuff inside of the pouches, and it has versatile storage. You can also change the handles, but I haven't tried to yet.
Thirty One Gifts has so many other cute patterns and bags of various sizes for so many uses, along with other items such as thermals and wallets. I think these items make wonderful gifts, especially when you can personalize it. I also love how the patterns change each season. (The new snowman pattern is especially cute!)
I would think a good selling point for these items is for mothers and organizers. My aunt has a few bags she uses for diaper bags, or other travel needs. These bags would also look cute in a little girl's room or a college girls bathroom. Think of also organizing a pantry with these cuties!
-xoxo-
Stephanie
Labels:
Dallas,
fashion,
fashion blog,
fashion blogger,
fashionista,
lifestyle,
style,
Texas,
thirty one gifts,
trends,
trendy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment