Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tuesday's Outfit & Xmas Shopping





     Happy Tuesday y'all! 

     I chose another outfit I couldn't capture every detail of in one picture, so I added a few to this post today. My shoes are the center of attention, again, today. I bought these from Ruche, and wore them last week to the Christmas party. I haven't worn these shoes many times, but the first time I did, I was traveling on a flight from Gunnison, Colorado to Dallas, Texas on Christmas, and they had a beating. Now I try to think of them in outfits like this.

     My pants are gray, pleated, slouchy pants from Forever 21. I bought them online, and they are a bit long (I'm petite), but fit perfectly everywhere else. They have enough room that when it gets cold enough, I can wear another layer underneath.

     My cardigan is from a small retailer online. I cannot remember the name of the company, but my top was about $15. I love it because of the lace detail, and you can easily pair it with a skirt or shorts. I'm also a huge fan of mint, so I had to have this cardigan.

      I'm still working on my Christmas shopping. I would like to plan ahead better next year, and get more shopping done earlier, but sometimes I just love waiting for the sales around Christmas. I don't always have the extra money, but this year I did start a gift box where I gathered little presents throughout the year to hand out at birthdays or Christmas. A few gifts came in yesterday and today from Amazon, which amazed me with their super quick Prime shipping. I love it! It was so hard not giving my boyfriend his presents, but they are now wrapped and sitting under the tree where I will do my best not to think of them for the next week. In the meantime, I'm still looking for the best practical gifts I can. Until tomorrow...

     -xoxo-

        Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment