Wednesday, February 18, 2015
OGX Quenched Sea Mineral Mouisture Review
A few weeks ago, I wrote a blog post about my hair care, and the OGX Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture is something I wanted to talk about a little more, just to emphasize how much I like it. I bought this product, because I needed something to tame those little fly-aways that happen right at the top of your forehead when you are way overdue for a haircut. My hair gets too oily if I apply products like this dry, but when I put it on damp hair, it dried so beautifully. It has a nice scent, and the bottle really makes me feel like a mermaid when I use it. You can find this product at most department stores. I bought mine at Walgreen's. It's also super affordable. I think it was under $5.
Let me know if you have tried this or any other OGX products. Also, let me know if you have any recommendations. I love finding great products. Don't forget to check my last blog post and enter my giveaway. There are going to be so many prizes! Find out more about the prizes on my Instagram @dressdynamicdallas.
-xoxo-
Stephanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment