Saturday, February 21, 2015

2nd Giveaway Reveal Item


     Here is the second item reveal in my giveaway. This Fashion Coloring Book is from Neiman Marcus, and it is so adorable! I am so excited to give this away. If you haven't entered yet, make sure you hurry up and head over to my 2000 Instagram Followers Giveaway post to read all of the rules. Y'all have been so supportive. I have almost reached 2000 followers, so hurry!

     Follow me on Instagram to see the rest of the giveaway items, and much more. Also, I made a video that goes with this giveaway. Head over to my Youtube channel and subscribe. Don't forget to give the videos a thumbs up! 

     Best wishes!

     -xoxo-

         Stephanie


2 comments:

  1. I'd love 2000 instagram followers! Good luck :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to write a blog post and share how I reached 2000 followers.

      Delete